18 Things Mentally Strong People Do
1. They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
2. They keep control. They don‘t give away their power.
3. They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
4. They stay happy. They don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
5. They are kind, fair, and unafraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
6. They are willing to take calculated risks. They weigh the risks and benefits before taking action.
7. They Invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
8. They accept full responsibility for their past behavior. They don’t make the same mistake over and over.
9. They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
10. They are willing to fall. They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
11. They enjoy their time alone. They don’t fear being alone.
12. They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits. They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
13. They have staying power. They don’t expect immediate results.
14. They evaluate their core beliefs and modify as needed.
15. They expend their mental energy wisely. They don’t spend time on unproductive thoughts.
16. They think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts.
17. They tolerate discomfort. They accept their feelings without being controlled by them.
18. They reflect on their progress every day. They take the time to consider what they‘ve achieved and where they are going.
source: thegoodvibe.co 0Read More
source: notey.com 0Read More
source: Mobile Wallpapers 0Read More
source: unknown 0Read More
source: DumpaDay.com 0Read More
source: Force Fitness Personal Training 0Read More
source: ThinkPozitive.com 0Read More
source: Success.com 0Read More
source: @jaquiehoo from Photo Repost 0Read More
source: academyfornaturalhealth.com 0Read More
source: v3apparel.com 0Read More
Indian Athletics team did amazingly well at the recently concluded 22nd Asian Athletics Championships 2017 …Read More
source: City Bicycle Company 0Read More
source: curiano.com 0Read More